Receive tax preparation assistance from qualified volunteers. No appointment necessary.
Free for individuals and families with an adjusted gross income of $66,000 or less for 2018.
What you need:
- A valid email address.
- A flash drive for saving documents.
- Social Security or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) for each family member and working adult.
- W-2s, 1099s, 1098s and other forms.
- 1095-A if you received a tax credit from the healthcare.gov marketplace.
- Childcare provider name, address and tax ID, if applicable.
- Bank routing and account numbers for checking or savings account (f you qualify for refund via secure direct deposit).
- Last year's tax return, if you have it.